Local Community Coalitions
Circle Up! is a parent-motivated community partnership that is working to create a positive and healthy culture for youth, young adults and their families in the Dresden area community.
Circle UP!’s goal is to build a healthy Dresden area community where teens, young adults and families have a sense of belonging and are able to access meaningful support, feel safe, have a voice, celebrate diversity, achieve wellness, and are committed to open dialogue.
Contact Circle UP! at UVCircleup@gmail.com
Hartford Community Coalition
Hartford Community Coalition (HCC) is a collaborative group of community members designed to support and promote the wellness of individuals and families in the Hartford area. We continue to work toward a Hartford that is a supportive community where people can embrace and achieve their personal, professional, emotional, and physical well-being.
HCC has work-groups with the following areas of focus:
- Substance Use/Mental Health Committee– working to increase the number of youth and individuals who feel they matter to our community and to decrease the number of youth and adults who binge drink.
- Poverty Reduction Committee– working to reduce the number of residents living in poverty in Hartford.
- Food and Nutrition Committee or Take A Bite Out of Hunger Hartford – working toward feeding all Hartford youth and reducing food insecurity.
- Live, Work & Play in Hartford Committee – ensuring there are multiple opportunities offered in Hartford to attract individuals to stay, work and play in Hartford.
- Block Party Committee – works toward planning, growing, and sustaining our annual block party event every June.
Lebanon Partners United for Safety & Health (PUSH)
Lebanon Partners United for Safety and Health (PUSH) is a partnership of community members, students, parents, and diverse stakeholders in the Lebanon area. PUSH promotes greater health and safety for youth and their families, especially surrounding substance misuse, suicide prevention, and crisis intervention & response.
Contact PUSH at LebPUSH@gmail.com to learn more about the PUSH coalition and PUSH’s work-groups; the Mentoring committee and Special Events committee.
Check out PUSH’s most recent coverage in the Lebanon Times: Fall 2017 article, page 3 and 23.
Mascoma Valley Prevention Network
MVPN exists to ensure that youth in the Mascoma Valley are mentally and emotionally well. We promote overall wellness and want all Mascoma Valley youth to be optimistic about their future. We exist to make certain that the youth in our community have access to the best mental health and substance use disorder care that they can.
Find MVPN on Facebook.