Continuum of Care
UPPER VALLEY SUBSTANCE MISUSE CONTINUUM OF CARE MISSION STATEMENT
The Upper Valley substance misuse continuum of care is a substance misuse harm reduction collaboration working to ensure evidence-based prevention, early intervention, appropriate referrals, knowledgeable case management, improved treatment access, and recovery supports to community members.
Upper Valley Continuum of Care Facilitator: Bridget Aliaga, 603-653-6821, email@example.com
UPPER VALLEY SUBSTANCE MISUSE CONTINUUM OF CARE PROJECT: Supportive Housing for Mothers in Recovery
To be eligible for this housing program, you need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Identify as a woman or female
- Be pregnant or have one or more children
- Be currently enrolled in a Medication Assisted Treatment program to treat and recover from an opioid use disorder
- Be housing insecure or homeless
- Be ineligible for housing through other TPHT or similar housing programs
Housing program participants are required to:
• Remain enrolled in a Medication Assisted Treatment program/practice and provide a signed proof of enrollment letter to the TPHT Residence Coordinator monthly.
• Meet with a Second Growth Recovery Coach at least monthly and provide a signed proof of meeting to the TPHT Residence Coordinator. All adult residents in the apartment must also meet with a Second Growth Recovery Coach once a month.
• Agree to all the TPHT housing rules as well as agree that there will be no alcohol or other drug use by any residents in the housing unit and that there will be no smoking or vaping any tobacco products inside the housing unit.
• Develop a housing transition plan which may include saving money for an apartment deposit, getting a job, pursuing additional educational opportunities, and establishing financial stability.
Applications and forms:
Twin Pines Housing Trust application for housing- NH
Select Village at Crafts Hill-West Lebanon, NH as the Property or Community
Supportive Housing for Mothers in Recovery Application
Must be completed and submitted with the TPHT application for housing
UPPER VALLEY SUBSTANCE MISUSE CONTINUUM OF CARE NETWORKING LUNCH
In the summer of 2015, during a substance misuse continuum of care focus group, Substance Use Treatment Providers and Prevention Specialists expressed a desire to have their colleagues meet up more regularly. The first Networking Lunch was scheduled in October 2015 with 19 attendees. Since they began, there have been 5 networking lunches (November 2015- 21 attendees, December 2015- 37 attendees, March 2016-27 attendees, and May 2016-25 attendees). There have been over 70 unique attendees with 30 people attending more than one lunch. We gather to put faces to names, make connections, highlight resources, and share announcements. Thanks to the sponsorship of Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Community Health Department, lunches are free to attendees. Contact Aita Romain at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the mailing list for these events.